Monday, May 28, 2012

Blogspiration (7)


This is a new meme I found hosted by Growing Up YA and Saz101. Bloggers post something that inspires them every week and shares it with their followers! I love this idea, so I decided to try it out! Every Monday I'll share a picture/quote/video of something (most likely book related) that's inspired me this week :) 



I absolutely love handwritten letters. Whether I'm sending them or receiving them, there's just something about letters that I love. Me and my friends from school are writing letters to each other all summer to stay in touch. It's so much fun and each letter is so unique! It's so sad more letters aren't being written. I saw a book at Half Price Books the other day filled with history's best love letters. It was so cute! There's definitely nothing like receiving a letter from those you love :)


7 comments:

  1. Jessica, I LOVE this. SOOOO much! Handwritten letters are fabulous... and dying breed, huh? But every time I get one I'm overjoyed. Hmmm... this brings me back to something Kristin and I were discussing a while back... IDEAS! AAAH! YOU WONDERFUL THING! You've genuinely inspired me. PERFECT Blogspiration! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESSS!!! I love this!!! And I love the idea of pen-pals or simply communicating through mail. Obviously email is MUCH easier, but there's something so wonderful about receiving a hand-written letter.

    And yes, Sarah and I WERE discussing this a while ago. We actually sent each other a couple of letters when we first met. I love them and have them up on my mirror :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I miss handwritten letters too!I remember 10 years ago I used to write them. Lots of them. And I've also recieved lots of them. It was fun! And everyday you waited to see if the letter has come and such! It was really fun :) And then the PCs and emails started getting in the way.. fucked up. This is the downside of technology! :/

    Great blogspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love writing handwritten letters. I write them in cards and through mail all the time. I'm a beast at Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. May I share this photo on my Postage Stamp Project page on Facebook? I will link back to your blog...

    Michele Jennae

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to bring up. I offer the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you bring up where the most important thing will be working in honest good faith. I don't know if best practices have emerged around things like that, but I am sure that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Both boys and girls feel the impact of just a moment’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives. Information Information Information

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...