Monday, December 2, 2013

Weekly Roundup [11/26-12/2]


IT'S DECEMBER!!!! I had a fantastic week at home and ate way too much food and still have way too many leftovers. It was great! I ate all day Thursday and spent time with my wonderful family. Then, I got up early to go shopping on Friday, finally saw Catching Fire, and came home to put up all of the Christmas decorations while watching Die Hard. Saturday was spent catching up on homework and watching OSU beat Michigan in a football game that was way too close. But OSU still won! Then it was back to school on Sunday for me. Now, only one week of classes and one week of exams stand between me and six glorious weeks off for Christmas break. I can do it! All I know is that thank goodness I have some wonderful books to read ahead of me to keep me sane!

Book Reviews
Crash Into You by Katie McGarry
Splendor by Elana K Arnold
Untold by Sarah Rees Brennan
Shadow's Curse by Alexa Egan

Memes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...