Monday, April 21, 2014

Weekly Roundup [4/15-4/21]


Um, didn't April just start like yesterday? How is it already the 21st? Well, the good part about April flying by is that yesterday was finally Easter! I got some very delicious chocolate in my Easter basket this year and look forward to eating all of my goodies! I have a super busy next three weeks as the semester comes to an end and summer is finally going to begin! And in between those final papers and projects I have a half-marathon to run next weekend! Ah, I'm so excited! Let's just hope I can survive the mounds of work I have left until I finally have an entire summer to relax! 

Book Reviews
What We Hide by Marthe Jocelyn
Will & Whit by Laura Lee Gulledge

Memes

Miscellaneous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...