Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday (142)


This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of!

Everything Leads to You
By Nina LaCour
Release Date: May 15, 2014
Summary: A love letter to the craft and romance of film and fate in front of—and behind—the camera from the award-winning author of Hold Still.

A wunderkind young set designer, Emi has already started to find her way in the competitive Hollywood film world.

Emi is a film buff and a true romantic, but her real-life relationships are a mess. She has desperately gone back to the same girl too many times to mention. But then a mysterious letter from a silver screen legend leads Emi to Ava. Ava is unlike anyone Emi has ever met. She has a tumultuous, not-so-glamorous past, and lives an unconventional life. She’s enigmatic…. She’s beautiful. And she is about to expand Emi’s understanding of family, acceptance, and true romance.


--------------------------------------

I still can't get over how gorgeous that cover is. I love it! Also, it's by Nina LaCour, who rocks. I loved The Disenchantments, so I can't wait to see what she has in store for us in this novel. The main character sounds like someone I would love, being a film buff and romantic myself. And I love the mystery behind the letter she finds. I wonder where it will lead Emi in the end? I guess I'll have to read it to see!

7 comments:

  1. i love this cover so much! and I have been meaning to read a Nina LaCour book in SO LONG!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pick! This has such a lovely cover and the blurb sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! Not long now either, and yup, the cover is gorgeous! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen this one before, but it sounds like a great story!! Thanks for sharing :)

    Here is my WoW: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2014/05/waiting-on-wednesday-get-even-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm actually really curious about this one! I didn't really like The Disenchantments and thought her main character should have been a lesbian in that one, so I'm curious to read a lesbian main character by her.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's new to me! Not my kind of read but still hope you positively love it through and through!!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eventually your child chanel outlet will most-likely swallow the food chanel outlet, and soon after will be eating it without thinking twice. One Swallow Does not a louis vuitton outlet Diet MakeRemember that this is just a text-book picture of what introducing a new food can be like. Your child may eat a food regularly and eagerly several http://www.lakesideshopping.com/store1.html times in a row and then reject the food for weeks at a time. They might even have days (like today for us!) when they refuse to eat anything at louis vuitton outlet all. And let not forget, we all have foods we just don like. Plan for Rejection

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...