Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday (156)


This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of!

Even In Paradise
by Chelsey Philpot
Release Date: October 14, 2014
Summary: When Julia Buchanan enrolls at St. Anne’s at the beginning of junior year, Charlotte Ryder already knows all about the former senator’s daughter. Most people do... or think they do.

Charlotte certainly never expects she’ll be Julia’s friend. But almost immediately, she is drawn into the larger than-life-new girl’s world—a world of midnight rendezvous, dazzling parties, palatial vacation homes, and fizzy champagne cocktails. And then Charlotte meets, and begins falling for, Julia’s handsome older brother, Sebastian.

But behind her self-assured smiles and toasts to the future, Charlotte soon realizes that Julia is still suffering from a tragedy. A tragedy that the Buchanan family has kept hidden … until now.


--------------------------------------

Oh gosh, where do I begin? I love the idea that Julia knows about the notorious popular girl at her new school, only to find herself become best friends with her. Of course, there's always something dark and damaging underneath the perfect facade, and Julia finds out Charlotte's secrets as she grows closer to her. And what about Julia falling for Charlotte's older brother? There will definitely be some BFF drama there. This is definitely a contemporary I can't wait to get my hands on! 

7 comments:

  1. I'm waiting for this book too! The cover is absolutely beautiful and I can't wait to read it.
    Have a good week.
    Here's my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for this one, I feel like I have been waiting for forever! I hope we both enjoy it :) Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice!! This is one of the books I was REALLY excited to receive at BEA this year. I haven't had a chance to read it yet, but I will review it before the release date. I hope you enjoy it!!

    Here is my WoW: http://www.jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2014/08/waiting-on-wednesday-blue-lily-lily.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pick! Not really my kind of read but hope that you thoroughly enjoy it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is definitely a book I need to read soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really excited for this book too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...