Monday, September 29, 2014

Weekly Roundup [9/23-9/29]

Happy last week of September! Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year (after Christmastime, that is…) and I can't wait for the leaves to start falling and sweater weather to become the norm. This past weekend I went home for the first time in six weeks and it was wonderful! I spent some quality time with my sister, which included seeing The Maze Runner, whipping up a delicious batch of Buckeyes, and going out for some Pei Wei (our favorite Asian restaurant). The Maze Runner was AMAZING and it definitely put me in the mood for some more James Dashner books. It was nice being able to relax at home and see my sister and puppy for three full days. My parents were out of town, but I was able to see them on Sunday for a little bit. While it definitely wasn't enough time to spend with them, I loved being able to catch up! I'm already dying to go back home, but it's back to school, exams, and homework for me. At least I have all of my books to keep me sane! 

Book Reviews
Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire
When a Laird Takes a Lady by Rowan Keats

Memes

Miscellaneous

1 comment:

  1. You made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for the issue and found most individuals will go along with with your website.

    Visit Web
    Developer.jabra.com
    Information

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...