Monday, December 8, 2014

Weekly Roundup [12/2-12/8]

I am SO CLOSE to being done with school for the semester. Only one exam on Thursday stands between me and an entire month off before I start student teaching! This past week, I got to meet my cooperating teacher and I am so excited to start student teaching in January! I'll be teaching 10th grade English and I get to cover two Shakespeare plays! I definitely love my Shakespeare, so I'm excited for that. In the meantime, I've been wrapping presents and listening to Christmas music 24/7. Christmas is my favorite holiday, so I go a little crazy this time of year! The house is so pretty, though, and we already have a good stash of presents under the tree. I can't wait until December 25th finally rolls around! 

Book Reviews
What a Woman Gets by Judi Fennell 
Owning Violet by Monica Murphy
Game On by Collette West

Memes

Miscellaneous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...