Monday, January 12, 2015

Weekly Roundup [1/6-1/12]

It's Monday! You know what that means? Ohio State is playing in the National Championship game tonight!!!! Can you tell I'm excited? Well, I am :) Since I don't have cable, I'm praying that ESPN will be showing the game online because there is no way I'm missing this game. The Buckeyes have fought their way to the National Championship and I cannot wait to see them play Oregon. Go Bucks! Today also marks my second official week as a student teacher! Last week was such a whirlwind and I feel like it lasted forever, but I finally feel like I've settled into my classroom and can't wait to see what the rest of the semester has in store for me!

Book Reviews
The Dress Shop of Dreams by Menna van Praag
Perfect Couple by Jennifer Echols
Best Kind of Broken by Chelsea Fine
Never Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher

Memes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...