This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!
This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books I've Read so Far in 2015
How is it already halfway through 2015?!? Seriously, this year is going by so fast. And a lot has happened! I completed my long awaited semester of student teaching, graduated from college, got a job, am going to move out of my parent's house, and will be starting my job in August! Needless to say, 2015 has been and will continue to be a memorable year. I haven't been able to read as much as I have in the past years because I've been teaching and not just attending classes as a college student. However, I have read some AMAZING books and those books have made my list of best books I've ever read. They're that good! I actually made a youtube video of my favorite books a couple of weeks ago, so I'll go ahead and include that in this post! But if you just want a quick look, here are the covers and links of my favorite reads of 2015 so far!
1. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
2. Bad Romeo by Leisa Rayven
3. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
4. Breaking Nova by Jessica Sorensen
5. Whatever Life Throws at You by Julie Cross
6. One Tiny Lie by KA Tucker
7. The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
8. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
9. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
10. Never Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher