Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Bookworm Faves: Society6

YOU GUYS. I have a new obsession. And it's called Society6I follow Bookworm Boutique on Instagram and always love the pictures of the various bags, pillows, and mugs that she always posts. When I read the caption, I saw that she actually sold those products online! So many bookstagram accounts (bookish Instagrams) feature their own purchased products from that store and I was curious, so I clicked on the link to check out the store. And I fell in love! 


You can get any of her adorable patterns in pillows, prints, phone cases, mugs, totes…you name it! I ordered a pillow of "I Read Past My Bed Time" and I am so in love with it! The color is adorable and the saying describes me perfectly! And, to top it off, they have free shipping going on right now! I had ordered my pillow last month when they had free shipping and that's definitely the best deal on that site. I don't know about you, but as a book lover, these designs stole my heart and I want every single one of them!!

Do any of you have anything from Society6? Let me know what your favorite designs or shops are! 


***I was not contacted for promotion and I am not affiliated with this shop. I just wanted to share something that I love with you all! I bought my pillow with my own money because I loved it so much :) 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...