Saturday, June 27, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (150)


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Publisher

The books just seemed to be rolling in this week and I couldn't not be more excited! I got a good mix of adult and YA romance, some of which I have been dying to read. Especially that new Rachel Caine!!! We'll see how long that sits unread on my bookshelf before I finally cave and read it...

From Amazon


I am obsessed with the new Vintage Classics edition of Jane Austen's novels. I'm slowly acquiring each of them and the first to arrive was Northanger Abbey! How adorable is that cover?!?! I read Clipped Wings over vacation and really enjoyed it, so I decided to order myself a copy of Inked Armor, the second book of the series. I can't wait to see what happens next! 

From Giveaway

I won a pre-order of my choice from Book Passion for Life and I decided to get a paperback copy of Katie McGarry's newest release Nowhere but Here! This cover is SO different from the hardback one that released, but I still really like it! I cannot wait to read it because I love Katie McGarry! Thanks, Donna! 

That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week?

14 comments:

  1. OOh very nice! I sadly couldn't get into Ink and Bone despite my love for Rachel Caine! I hope you end up enjoying it more than I could! And that you enjoy all your other new reads too!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inked Armor is so so so good, actually it's amazing. I love Helena Hunting and all of her books but Clipped Wings and Inked Armor are probably my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Haul!! Ink and Bone and Don't Ever Change are both on my TBR list. I'll have to look for your reviews!! I hope you enjoy all of your new books.

    Here is my STS: http://www.jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2015/06/stacking-shelves-enders-game-by-orson.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing haul this week, you've got some great books to read. Loving the cover for the new Rachel Caine book, although I actually know nothing about the book itself. The Other Me looks really interesting, have been seeing that a lot recently. I hope you enjoy all of your books :) Here's my STS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The books you got look really interesting! That cover of Nowhere But Here is so pretty! I like it better than the original one! Happy reading! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul! Don't Ever Change is on my to read next list. I've heard some negative reviews but I hope I won't be disappointed. Happy reading!

    -Kimi at Geeky Chiquitas

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to read "Ink and Bone" and "Caged". Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard wonderful things about Ink and Bone. Love the cover Ink Armor. (anything with wings!) happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like that cover of Nowhere But Here, very pretty indeed. Been hearing mixed reviews about Ink and Bone. Great stack of books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ink & Bone!!! I can't wait to read that!!! Awesome haul, I hope you enjoy them all!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    I don't have an StS post this week, I explain why HERE

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great haul this week! I am really looking forward to Don't Ever Change so I'll be looking forward to your review on it.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great haul. I can't wait to read Ink and Bone although I think this is one of those rare occasions that I love the UK cover over the USA one.

    Enjoy your books and congrats on the win!!!
    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool books you've got there. Hope you enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your Northanger Abbey is soooo cute! Happy reading ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...