Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Best Grabs from ALA 2016

This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Best Grabs from ALA 2016

This past weekend, I was lucky enough to go to the American Library Association Annual Conference in Orlando, Florida. This was my first ever conference and I was able to meet my best friend EVER Sarah from Words With Sarah for the first time. We have been friends for two years and have never met in person, so I decided to attned ALA and meet Sarah! Becca from Reading Teen also stayed with Sarah and the three of us had a blast! The conference was incredible! I met so many amazing people and authors and I was able to get so many amazing books! Since this week's Top Ten Tuesday was a freebie topic, I decided to share the top books that I am over the moon excited that I was able to grab. 


1. It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover 
2. Honor by Jay Crownover 
3. Bedmates by Nichole Chase


4. Close to You by Kristen Proby 
5. The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L Armentrout 
6. Walk the Edge by Katie McGarry 


7. Ever the Hunted by Erin Summerhil 
8. The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson 
9. Diplomatic Immunity by Brodi Ashton


10. Eight Ways to Ecstasy by Jeanette Grey 

3 comments:

  1. Oh nice! Lots of new to me ones! Hope you enjoy all these!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I've only been to BEA so I'm very curious about ALA. It looks like you got some good books. I'm excited about Diplomatic Immunity and Ever the Hunter. Great list!
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh lovely selection here^^ Ever the Hunted is probably the one I'm most curious about! In any case, enjoy ALL your goodies :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...