Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday (162)

 

This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of!

Hard Hitter (Brooklyn Bruisers #2)
By Sarina Bowen
Release Date: January 3, 2016
He’s a fighter in the rink, but he’s about to learn that playing nice can help you score... 

As team captain and enforcer, Patrick O'Doul puts the bruise in the Brooklyn Bruisers. But after years of hard hits, O'Doul is feeling the burn, both physically and mentally. He conceals his pain from his coach and trainers, but when his chronic hip injury becomes too obvious to ignore, they send him for sessions with the team’s massage therapist.

After breaking up with her long-term boyfriend, Ari Bettini is in need of peace of mind. For now, she’s decided to focus on her work: rehabilitating the Bruisers’ MVP. O'Doul is easy on the eyes, but his reaction to her touch is ice cold. Ari is determined to help O'Doul heal, but as the tension between them turns red hot, they both learn that a little TLC does the body good
 

----------------------------

I am so obsessed with hockey romances and the first book in this series by Sarina Bowen was amazing. I flew through it and have been dying for more books about those delicious men. I only have to wait until January for the next one! Not too far, but it still seems forever away. And look at that cover! Could you blame me for wanting this book ASAP?!?!

2 comments:

  1. Nice pick! Doesn't sound like my kind of read but I hope you enjoy it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cover tho!! Damn!! Not my kind of read but that cover has me drooling haha. Hopefully you love it when it comes out.
    Check out my WOW 

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...