Saturday, June 24, 2017

Stacking the Shelves (249)

 

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Book Depository 

Since I'm seeing Kandi in July, I wanted to get some more of her books to bring for her to sign. I've pre-ordered three others from her that I will pick up at the signing, but I got Weightless from Book Depository. I'm hoping to read this before meeting Kandi at the singing! 

From Half Price Books Warehouse sale

The Half Price Books Warehouse sale was this weekend, so I went right when they opened on Friday (9am) and it was packed! Everything was $2 and all mass market paperbacks were 50 cents. I ended up spending 2 hours there and grabbing these 14 books for only $20! I am so excited to own them and can't believe I found some of these books! I mean, Slammed?!? He Will Be My Ruin!?! So excited to have all of these! 



That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

3 comments:

  1. Great haul! I recently read two Lenora Bell books on your recommendation! I really liked them! Have a great weekend and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh very nice! Yay for the sparkly editions of Jennifer L. Armentrout's books!! Have to admit...I bought both HC and PBs. I clearly have a book buying problem!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when I get books at a discount books. You got some great and wonderful books. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...