Thursday, July 13, 2017

Amazing Amazon Deals [7/13/17]


I've got some amazing deals for you today that I am so excited for! Some of these are books that I've read and loved while others are books that I can't wait to read myself! Enjoy!


Travis King is the worst kind of asshole.He taunts me for being a good girl and mocks my high standards. He’s cruel, crass, and has enough confidence to last two lifetimes.  
And I hate him. 
It wouldn’t matter so much if he were avoidable.  
But considering he’s my older brother’s best friend and roommate, I see him more than I’d ever want to. 
His sculpted abs and gorgeous eyes are a waste on such an egotistical man, which makes me hate him even more. 
Even though I’ve had a crush on him since I was ten, the feelings weren’t mutual and he’s always made that very clear.
He’s always loved getting under my skin and one night against my better judgment, I let him in my bed.  
I’ve succumbed to his manwhore ways, but that doesn’t change a thing. 
Because the King is about to get played at his own game—and lose. 
Checkmate.
FREEEE ---> Amazon

---------------------------------------------------------------------


Viola Fisher is the epitome of perfection.She despises my one-night stands and mocks my less-than-classy habits.She’s smart, beautiful, and too good to be true.And I want her. 
If she were anyone else, I’d have made my move years ago, but considering she’s my best friend’s little sister, she’s always been off-limits. Not to mention how much she loathes my very existence.  
Hating me is her religion, but needing her is mine. Her sexy curves and filthy smart mouth make me want her even more, and I’m more determined than ever to change her mind. 
I’ll prove I’m done playing games. 
But until then, we’ll continue to play by her rules.Viola Fisher may have won the battle, but the war isn’t over yet. 
Checkmate, princess. 
.99 cents ---> Amazon

---------------------------------------------------------------------


I'm naturally gifted on the field and between the sheets. With flashy cars and enough media attention to put the Royal Family to shame, I’m the definition of Most Eligible Bachelor.  
I've never met a man who doesn't want to be me or a woman who doesn't want to tame me. Until I meet Camila.  
From the moment I lay eyes on her, I know I have to have her. 
She wants to keep me at arm's length.I want her naked in my bed. 
She thinks our worlds are too different.All I want her to think about is screaming my name. 
She says I’m bad news. 
I have three weeks to prove her wrong.

99 cents ---> Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...