Saturday, January 6, 2018

Stacking the Shelves (274)

 

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Amazon

With Apollycon less than three months away, I have to start stocking up on books I want signed. K Bromberg will be there and I found this one for only $6 from Amazon's used books sellers, so I couldn't resist! It was in perfect condition! And can we admire that gorgeous cover!?


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

1 comment:

  1. OOoh nice!! I'm hoping Apollycon comes a little closer to me next time around! Hope you have an awesome time!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...